Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Miss Vasantham - Question 8

What do you look for in a career and why?

Fajariah:

“Interest, great working colleaques and a great salary. Interest in the jobscope makes you develop an attitude of always looking forward to go to work and never mind doing extra or a little more than what others may do. Who you are working with plays an important role as well to make you do your work with less stress, to lighten up yourself and to hug whenever you feel too stressed up because apparently studies in north carolina have proved that hugs relieve stress with the production of oxytoxin. great salary because above all, everybody wants to be well paid”

Translation: She liked the katti pudi vaithiam from Vasool Raja MBBS and is deluded enough to think people ACTUALLY do that in real life. Not in Singapore hon. Kena sexual harassment suit how? [You could do it in IMH though, this time just claim insanity as your defence]


Fazilla:

“Most importantly I for sure would look for a career that im keen in doing and that has to be in the media. Furthermore I do have a background in fashion which is also another industry that I have always dreamt of pursuing. Ultimately and only after im satisfied with the goals I have accomplished in my career is when I would like to become a homemaker. This is when I will be ready to take care of and spend more time with family, friends and children which I adore doing so much”

Does anyone else realize that she is not answering the damn question? There are times when you can't just flash that smile and hope no one realizes you have not THAT much between the ears.


Sathya:

A career which constantly assures me promotion and allowing me to upgrade my skills to make me a value added individual. It is important because it keeps me up to date with the 21st Century

Oh so only a career will keep you up to date with the 21st century aye? Living in the 21st century obviously doesn’t. You must be Amish.


Yuvaneswari:

The career I am looking for must encompass my dream, my passion and ultimately be soul satisfying. I believe whatever I do in my life must be out of love and not just for money. Only then can I excel and be happy in serving others. Money should come after me and not I go after it

I don’t think she realizes how wrong all that sounds. I know you are going for the pathini appeal, but it totally backfired.


Kasturi:

What i want in my career, are my definate satisfaction and non-stoppromotions. Which ever occupation that I'm engaged on, I want to be at the highest peak of position, sense my success and ability in the industry in which I'm working for. I love it when I'm upgrading myselfup higher and higher and this power has been with me ever since I've startto stay on with my work life

Oh my. We have an Indian Condoleeza Rice on our hands folks. Don’t worry girlfriend, once you go back to PAP kindergarten and relearn English, it’ll be machine gun promotion all the way to the bank!


Sasikala [KLKopykat 1]:

Definitely something that I'm interested in and not forgetting that it keeps me financially stable and motivated in learning new things. Career is something like marriage, its going to be a life long commitment which is a stepping stone to success

Prasana [KLKopykat 2]:

Definitely something that I’m interested in and that keeps me financially stable and motivated. Career is something like marriage, its going to be a life long commitment

Too funny. Would it hurt to be original? I had better copying skills when I was 7. At least I used my own words even while dribbling nasi lemak kuah all over my uniform.

,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator