Thursday, August 24, 2006

Miss Vasantham - Question 1

This is a massive 10 part mega-serial, inspired by all the soaps they screen on Sun TV and we all know how that turned out.

Why did you join Miss Vasantham 2006?

The Dreamers

Identity Statement: My childhood dream / My lifelong dream / Long time dream / Passion since young

Guilty: Barathi, Jamuna, Kasturi, G.Priya, Sathya, Yuvaneswari, Sonia, Ghayathri, Devipriya

The Anti Thesis

Identity Statement: Don't ask why, ask why not?

Guilty:

Jayanthi - Instead of this question, I think the correct question should be why not…?
Radhika - To me it’s a question of “why shouldn’t I join?

Xena Warrior Princess

Identity Statement: Gain courage, boost confidence, develop potential, give me exposure.

Guilty: Fazila, Indra, Devi Priya, Revathi, Sasi Kala, Prasana

The Liar

Guilty:

Durga

-"I’ve always dreamt of taking part in Miss Vasantham ever since I was 14" - Damn! The very first pageant was in 2004! You were already 16 then! Could you help me find my lost dog, you psychic!

-"I believe I’m the ONE woman who everybody is expecting to see to uphold the pride and the dignity of Singapore’s Indian Society" - Self confidence is NOT an excuse for exaggeration. Everybody is such a subjective word aint it. Depends on which dimension you live in.

The Did-They-Really-Say-That ?!?

Nishalani: "Also, for the wonderful experience. I can share it with others and probably with my grandchildren when I’m wrinkling." [wrinkling?! wrinkling?! WTH?!]

Fajariah: " I used to have a mentality that pageants are only for beautiful ladies. But ever since I watched miss vasantham’s previous pageant, I spotted that it requires much more" [Is this a roundabout way of saying that you spotted many fugly people on TV the last time round]

Sasi Kala: "I am ready and willing to endure the unendurable" [You know why I picked this one]

Natasha: "also for me to realize my potential as a woman" [So, you weren't reallllllllllly a woman before this?]

,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you record Ms Vasantham and do an AAR?

Anyhoo, if you did, can you pls review the portion where the nurse was asked what she hated most about her job... (she said patients' relatives and something else)

Big Thank You!

ah_neh said...

yes she said her nursing manager right! hhahaha. not much of a job left for her i guess. oh well.

Tan[g]kap Accent said...

this site is soo cool

u make me believe in tv again !

raybanoutlet001 said...

nike air huarache
pittsburgh steelers jersey
ed hardy
nike store
nike store
minnesota vikings jerseys
ray ban sunglasses outlet
pandora outlet
air jordan uk
baltimore ravens jerseys
2017.8.21