Sunday, August 06, 2006

Miss Vasantham III

Mankind has moved into an age where women's lib, equality, non-stereotyping and non-discrimination by race, religion, age, appearances are all the rage. But truth be told, pageants will always be pageants. And if you don't get your bikini line taken care of, you don't wear a bikini.

As such, if you're not the slim svelte figurine we've all come to expect in all pageants before you, sit at home and thumb through your digital set top box waiting for the revolution to arrive. Don't take things into your own hands and publicize your "spare tire" for one and all to see.

When we see, we comment. That is life. That is human.

The Fatties

Now, is she pregnant or is she not?
Did she mistakenly pick up the form for Mrs. Vasantham or did she not?
Might wanna find a better fitting Punjabi suit next time.

Tell me what is the first 2 words that hit you. Are they "Ah Lian"?
It is a pretty sari though.

It's my 5th time here. This time I'm tryin this pose. Just bear with me.
I'll only torture your view for 1 week at the most.

I like the smile la. And the belt. Damn, I can't diss this one.
Help me out anyone?

Something's running through her mind aint it?
I figure it's "Why the hell am I here. I gotta do marketing, frying, cleaning, laundering, sleeping"

,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator