Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Miss Vasantham - Question 3

Tell us one thing about you that people are always surprised to learn about

S.Anita

‘The one thing about me that people are always surprised to learn about is the level of patience that I possess and there are no limitations to my patience as I have always being like that throughout my life. This is one thing people have always found me amazing in, as I would be patient at all circumstances that can come across my life’

All of that could have been said in one sentence. What a waste of my time. Next time, word limits should be introduced so that modern linguists such as her don't attempt marathon runs.

Indra

‘People are always surprised to learn that an ultra modern girl like me is very much interested and involved in traditional Indian Culture, that is Indian Classical Dance, Baratham’

I am so glad to learn that Indian Classical Dance encompasses all of Indian Culture.

Kalaivani

I am a chilli addict. Everything I taste has to be spicy. (only food)

I love the way she had to specify that she only likes food to be spicy. What else do you like chilli rubbed on love?

Yuvaneswari

‘I have many a times surprised people whenever I open my mouth to speak up for my rights’

When people are surprised when you open your mouth to speak, you need to hang out with different people. Or bad breath. Now which is it?

Natasha

‘People are surprised by the amount of love, care, and attention that I have to offer at hand’

Oh. My. God. You are not signing up for the Peace Corps woman. [I need some tender loving care, attention, aaargh..anything you can do la. My place, now!]

Fajariah

‘I am a deep dreamer..I dream about things all the time. Weird and crazy ones, even but I’ve always told myself this. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream. Not only plan, but also believe’

Are people surprised to learn this about you? Or are you surprised to learn this about yourself? Cos I would be. Kudos. [Ditto]

Barathi

‘People are always surprised to see me happy and cheerful no matter how sad and heartbroken I am. I would like to brighten up the atmosphere wherever I am. So that`s why people are always surprise about me and wants to be with me’

Passive aggression is never good for anyone hon. We have a good therapist you could get in touch with.

Kasturi

‘I'm creative and full of good ideas of combinations with fashion wear.For example, If I'm wearing a tube with my jeans with a luxury shawl in a toga style, It will be real stunning and It would make heads turn at you’

Ok, she amplifys her fashion knowledge. Yet, heads don't turn at HER, they turn at YOU. What are you doing wrong with your 'luxury shawl'?

,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator