Sunday, August 27, 2006

Miss Vasantham - Question 2

This is the ultimate boring question. Like you would expect kudumba kuthuvilakku wannabes to actually point and cup and go "Well, I think my breasts are quite nice, thank you very much".

What do you consider to be your main appeal?

The Smilers

Indra: I think it is my smile because it is not just a smile but a smile which expresses kindness in my eyes.
[A smile that's not a smile. IT could be a simile]

Durga: I would consider my smile to be my main appeal. A smile sets everything straight. You might never know how much light your smile brings to brighten up someone’s day. I believe my smile has made wonders to every single one I smiled to and it will continue to make wonders to everyone I’ll be smiling at
[This girl HAS to stop her exaggerations. She touches everyone la, she is the only hope for society la, she the this la she the that la. Humility sweetheart, it goes a long way]

The Non-Descript Ones

Fajariah: Nothing can top the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his/her goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude
[It's a pageant that celebrates womanhood no? Where this "man" come from now?]

Jayanthi: My ability to make others comfortable in my presence.
[Oooh baby when you talk like that....]

Ghayathri: Me self-confidence and personality as well as my height due to my long legs would definitely be my main appeal
[Even discounting the typo, that's THREE things you named as a MAIN appeal?]

Sonia: My main appeal is my demure nature; god blessed beautiful eyes and a pleasingly pleasant smile
[Enough with the adjectives already. This is getting boringly boring]

Natasha: I would consider my main appeal, is the ability to come into a person’s life and turn the dark storms into a day filled with colour, fun and laughter
[The Met Office called. PSI is on the rise. I think you're needed Weather Woman]

Kasthuri: I will say that my Charming Charisma and never say die attitude. Because where other common girls may hit ground zero generally after a huge blow, I'm always able to pick up the pieces, join them back, continue with my steps and start back my mission in life. With the way I stand for myself, that's where my Charming Charisma makes a greatest main appeal about me.
[This should have been her talent la not flower arrangement. The ability to form long long non-coherent sentences with capitalizations. If the producers wanna merchandise this show, at least you know she can hold her own ground in the video game, blasting opponents with her Charming Charisma Combo]

,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi whoever who wrote this blog..

i really think this is hilarious..haha.. but i suppose being up there and being watched by so many ppl make them so conscious of themselves..they start saying wierd things.. pity them actually..Don't have enough experience..

-Ms XYZ

Tan[g]kap Accent said...

dat is true of course...

but wot on earth is Charming Charisma ??

sounds like her irc nick thou...^ChArMiNg_cHaRiSmA^

wtf

raybanoutlet001 said...

oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
jordan shoes
versace jeans
ugg boots
nike huarache
san antonio spurs jerseys
coach outlet
michael kors outlet online
2017.8.21