Thursday, August 24, 2006

Miss Vasantham - Fashionista Fallacies

To the credit of the contestants, most of them didn't really waste their glossy studio shots. Maybe some America's Next Top Model DVDs prepared them well for it. Alas, the cheesy poses a la GMT jeweller's advertisments came out anyway. What with the arched hands (your wrists not pain ah?) and the "vanakkam" signs.

Some, didn't even bring a change of clothes. From viewing the marjority of the portfolios I guess, you were meant to go half in a traditional costume and half in some Westernized outfit. Some did all 8 in the same clothes, some well, how I wish you had a stylist.

These are the ones I spotted, who have falsified fashion. Feel free to add on as you wish. You pinpoint, I'll put it up.


Giddy-Up! Cow Boy!
I saw the same top elsewhere on another bod.
Boots with berms are very classy too. Very Moschino. Very 1980s.


So, like urm, you done already? Can I go now? Are we there yet?

Dammit woman, as Tyra always says, don't waste shots. You think we all print money ah give you take this kinda photo! Someone call the Gahmen's Cut Waste Panel for the good of mankind.


They didn't even upload a larger version of these two shots and I wonder why. The first one clearly is a Wonder Woman pose. Same busty caricature I saw in the comics. And the second one all about tells me, my right side is better.

,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator