Monday, September 04, 2006

Miss Vasantham - Question 9

Any personal life mission(s)?

S. Anita

My personal life mission would be to succeed in whatever I take up to do in my life. For now, I wish to do well in my teaching course which I have enrolled in MMI. This is my long time dream to work with children and to pass my knowledge of what I have learnt throughout my life as a kid and a teenager. This would be one of my success that I have achieved in life

So your personal life mission is to do....um....wait hang on...what?!? LIFE mission hon, not a "Dear Diary" entry.

Fazila

My personal mission would be to have no regrets in life and to live it to ones fullest potential.Furthermore not to sound cliché but I would really hope that all the miseries in the world will lessen and that people can just be happy and live their life’s

Ah yes. This beauty pageant would be incomplete without the 'world peace' answer.

Sasi Kala

My mission is a reflection of the true me

Do you need a dictionary to look up the meaning of 'mission' ?

Yuvaneshwari

"I have always wanted to be a beautician and my mission would be to provide a beauty service with a different touch"

I read this and truth be told the first thing that popped into my head was "She gonna be opening a massage parlour in Joo Chiat la"

Sonia

To make a mark in every field of life

That is one heck of a personal mission. Good luck.

,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator



No comments: