Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Miss Vasantham - Question 10

Are we done? I suppose we are. By the time we got thru it all, we became lexiconists, thesaurians, and now we gotta go re-sit our O Level English. Thanks ladies. You've been a great help. Not!

Suppose you are crowned Miss Vasantham 2006 and you are offered a movie role in Kollywood, would you accept it and why?

Yuvaneswari

'I would reject the offer as it is definitely not relevant to my ambition. It could in fact be a hindrance to what I really want to be in life'

You know why. I hear your sniggers. What was her life mission again? "To provide a beauty service with a different touch".

Revathi

"Yes, I would. By being an ambassador for Vasantham Central, I find that it will be an excellent opportunity to showcase our local talents abroad, creating new career opportunities and maintaining a bilateral relationship with the cinema industry in India"

We now know you used to temp at Coffee Annan's office. Apart from fixing up his daily lattes, it's good that you picked up a few things on the way.

Kasturi

"I would prefer to be more exposed not just as Miss Vasantham nor an ordinary woman but an Charismatic Actress from Singapore "

This girl and her random capitalisations...*shakes head*.
[Editor: Oi! Don't ah. She chio. I like.]

Sasi Kala

"To gain a higher level of creativeness and personal touch in every kind of activity, a higher level of courage, to have a decrease in anxiety and to have a more original and less imitative approach in personal activities and endeavous and to venture into new areas in the media so I would accept and go for it"

You know in MS Word there is this shortcut key. You press Shift+F7 and voila! You get a helluva lotta synonyms you could just plug into a sentence without really having to think too much about it.

Barathi

'Yes, I would accept the offer if the character showcases my talents and skills'

So which bus did you get on from Cliche-ville to Caldecott?
[Editor: Didn't you hear? Caldecott got sold off by Mediacorp. Legend has it that the pain of no more being the Queen of Caldecott forced Zoe Tay into her "I swallow" advertisements.]

,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

5 comments:

lanfear said...

I've only started watching the program after reading your posts. And I do look forward to the posts far more than the hour I waste in front of the idiot box on sundays. Great blog, will return to laugh my head off more often.

Anonymous said...

the polling station is a gd idea but i think some girls are not included eg.PRIYA,KALAIVANI,PRASANNA etc

Anonymous said...

i think the writer has absolutely nothing to do. he/she should commend the girls strength and courage and not sit behind a computer and criticise everything. any idiot on the streets can do that. Only indians will do this. If he is so brave, why not start a blog about singapore idol.

ah_neh said...

IF it's posted by The Girl, then the writer IS a girl la, i don't see the confusion in that.

Singapore Idol doesn't interest us, so we don't write bout it. Comprende?

jeje said...

air jordan
adidas nmd
adidas neo online shop
adidas yeezy boost
nike roshe run
michael kors outlet
calvin klein underwear
real jordans for sale cheap
adidas store
jordan shoes